FORT LEE, N.J. -- Friday is the last day of Fort Lee kindergarten registration for the 2016-17 school year.
The registration process at the schools is between 9-11:30 a.m.
All children who will be 5 years old on or before Oct. 1 will be eligible to enter kindergarten in September.
Parents have two options to begin the process:
1. Parents may pick up the registration packet and have their names/addresses recorded by visiting the elementary school within the zone in which they reside on the dates and times listed below.
2. The registration packet is available by clicking here , under the “Administration” tab. Then go to “Registration” and go to “Student Registration Packet.” Parents who obtain the registration paperwork from the website must contact Carol Frate at 201-585-4612, Ext. 7506 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Parents will be given an appointment date in March/April for when to return all completed information to the Fort Lee Board of Education Office, 2175 Lemoine Ave. on the sixth floor.
● The nurse from each of the schools will contact the parents to schedule a specific date and time for kindergarten screening that will be completed at the child’s school.
● All requirements for completing registration are included in the registration packet.
● Evening hours will be available for returning registration paperwork if needed. Telephone or e-mail Frate to make an appointment.
● The map of the school zones are on the website under the “Registration” tab.
Elementary schools are as follows:
- School 1: 250 Hoym St. Principal: Ms. Rosemary Giacomelli, 201-585-4620, Ext. 1501. Nurse: Rose Cuccaro, 201-585-4620, Ext. 1502 or e-mail email@example.com.
- School 2: 2047 Jones Road Principal: Ms. Marianela Martin, 201-585-4630, Ext. 2501. Nurse: Pamela Angelini,201-585-4630, Ext.2502 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- School 3: 2405 Second St. Principal: Mr. Jay Berman, 201-585-4640, Ext. 3501. Nurse: Kim Bancroft , 201-585-4640, Ext. 3502 or e-mail email@example.com
- School 4: 1193 Anderson Ave. Principal: Mr.Patrick Ambrosio, 201-585-4650, Ext.4501. Nurse: Dominique Kondreck, 201-585-4650, Ext.4502 or e-mail￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.