BERGEN COUNTY, N.J. -- Got a sweet tooth? Then gobble up all you can for National Dessert Day Saturday, Oct. 14.
What's Your Favorite Dessert?
It is, after all, a great excuse to indulge.
Where's your favorite sweet spot in Bergen? We've listed a few below where you're sure to satisfy your cookie/cake/doughnut/candy/pastry/pie/ice cream craving.
Be sure to tag Daily Voice Bergen County when you post #NationalDessertDay on social media. And be sure to add on Facebook or in our Comments some of your fav places we may have missed.
- Baking Grace, Hawthorne
- Balthazar Bakery, Englewood
- Bischoff's Confectionery, Teaneck
- Butterflake Bakeshop, Teaneck
- Conrad's Confectionery, Westwood
- L'Arte della Pasticceria, Ramsey
- Erie Coffeeshop & Bakery, Rutherford
- Lyndhurst Pastry Shop, Lyndhurst
- Mr. Cupcakes, Hackensack
- Mr. Tod's Pie Factory, Englewood
- Patisserie Florentine, Englewood
- Sook Pastry, Ridgewood
- SugarFlake Bakery, Fair Lawn, River Vale
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.