FORT LEE, N.J. — Flu shots, blood work and health screening are available Saturday, Oct. 10 at the Fort Lee Health Departments 19th annual Health Fair.
Preregistration is required for:
- The seasonal flu vaccine, which is free for ages 65 and older with a Medicare Plan B card and $15 for all others.
- Fasting blood work, including cholesterol and CBC chem-screens, which is $15 for seniors and veterans and $30 for all others.
- Eye exams for uninsured patients.
Pre-registration is not required for:
- Dental and oral cancer screenings
- Blood pressure
- Body fat analysis eye screening
- Ask the pharmacist
- Diabetes and cholesterol counseling
- Hearing evaluation
- Pulmonary function
- Skin cancer
- WIC registration
- Free hepatitis B screening
- Emergency preparation
- Make-up advice
- Orthopedic advice
- Support groups
- Massage therapy
- Podiatry screening
- Registered dietitians
- Diabetes education
The fair, part of the mayor's wellness campaign, is from 9 a.m. until noon at the Jack Alter Fort Lee Community Center, 1355 Inwood Terrace, Fort Lee.
Click here for more information.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.